Prepare To Be Pwned: Why Infighters Suck and Warroirs Rule

Talk about Pirates
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Prepare To Be Pwned: Why Infighters Suck and Warroirs Rule

Post by Zaylo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 am

Ok I'm proving my point here to Prokilla that pirates fail compared to warriors.

A. In terms of CONSISANT DAMAGE a warrior is much better. I mean if your fighting a boss it would be faster to do 10ks most of the time then an infighters 13k but then a 5k.

B. Also warriors have slightly longer range now since both classes have large amounts of hp this doesn't really matter. However the inifighter lacks a touch damage counter so the infighter may have more hp but the warrior won't die as fast.

C. Buffs. One word showing the fact that Infighters only have 3 or 4 weres warriors have 6. Those 2 extra buffs are differences between a 20 min Z-Run and a 10 minute one.

D. Adaption, warroirs can adapt to nearly ever situation, much like Cheif Bandits. However since the infighter only have extremely close moves (excluding transform) they could be killed by magic monsters and bosses.

E. Raw Power
now everyone knows about how one of the pirate skills does 1000% ur normal damage. However to achieve this power you must charge the attack up by holding down the button and not moving! this leaves the infighter completely open and easy to hit. Also by the time you charge one screw punch a boasted wwarrior could get up to 6 hits of Ps and 3 Hits of FA resulting in total over 2000% of you normal damage.

So there think you have something that pirates are better at? Let me know cause il prove you wrong.

zhulov3rz
Mushroom
Location:C:\Program Files\WIZET\Maple Story\DataBase\pigdude.cif

Re: Prepare To Be Pwned: Why Infighters Suck and Warroirs Rule

Post by zhulov3rz » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:05 am

not moving? i tot i saw ppl chargin corkscrew punch while walkin....

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:00 am

ok Zaylo here u go

1) Y r u talking about 2nd job skills?

2) Most ppl dont no it but infighters get a lot of avoid, idk how but they have the 2nd most avoid in the game which in my opinion is a lot better than def, which sucks in the first place in maplestory, i mean seriously 300 def is only gonna save u like 100 HP

3) At 4th job Brawlers get a skill Demolition thats does 3200% dmg where the warriors strongest skill is 520%
wow 6x the dmg... u rly think brawlers suck?

4) Another thing is SPEED, buccaneers have so much more speed than warriors, which btw r the second slowest class in the game

5)Brandish is the strongest mob skill for warriors only 520% dmg where the brawlers is Energy Orb 900% dmg
and another spammable mob skill dragon strike 810% has a lot more range, the whole screen infront of ur character,
where brandish only has sword reach length(BTW brawlers 2ND job skill is almost stronger than brandish 420% dmg)

6) The only useful buffs for warriors are hb, combo, and beholder
true brawlers dont have good buffs except super transform but thats bc we dont need them

7)Brawlers OWN warriors

I wanna c u say something that will prove me wrong now (F5)

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:22 am

prokila00 wrote:ok Zaylo here u go

2) Most ppl dont no it but infighters get a lot of avoid, idk how but they have the 2nd most avoid in the game which in my opinion is a lot better than def, which sucks in the first place in maplestory, i mean seriously 300 def is only gonna save u like 100 HP

3) At 4th job Brawlers get a skill Demolition thats does 3200% dmg where the warriors strongest skill is 520%

4) Another thing is SPEED, buccaneers have so much more speed than warriors, which btw r the second slowest class in the game

5)Brandish is the strongest mob skill for warriors only 520% dmg where the brawlers is Energy Orb 900% dmg
and another spammable mob skill dragon strike 810% has a lot more range, the whole screen infront of ur character,
where brandish only has sword reach length(BTW brawlers 2ND job skill is almost stronger than brandish 420% dmg)

true brawlers dont have good buffs except super transform but thats bc we dont need them

7)Brawlers OWN warriors

ok i could say some things like how brandish is boosted by the amazing advance combo attack which raises it to par with demo. Also wtf? how can they have more avoid then Sins/Dits? Both of those classes use luck so unless ur pirate is a luk build (lol) tey wont have as much avoid. Possible just higher than warriors. Also now that mounts and speed scrolls for nearly everything is out now, movement speed means nothing.

the point of this is that with your power attacks and energy based,vs my spear crushers and combos i think were bout equal.

So lets move on to mages and how much they suck... see you at the mage section

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:30 am

Zaylo wrote:
prokila00 wrote:ok Zaylo here u go

7)Brawlers OWN warriors

ok i could say some things like how brandish is boosted by the amazing advance combo attack which raises it to par with demo. Also wtf? how can they have more avoid then Sins/Dits? Both of those classes use luck so unless ur pirate is a luk build (lol) tey wont have as much avoid. Possible just higher than warriors. Also now that mounts and speed scrolls for nearly everything is out now, movement speed means nothing.

the point of this is that with your power attacks and energy based,vs my spear crushers and combos i think were bout equal.

So lets move on to mages and how much they suck... see you at the mage section

BTW i didnt say they have more avoid than sins i said they have the 2nd most
sins/dits being the first
and i was talking about atk speed :P

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

sry i thought you were counting dits/sin as seperate jobs

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

uhmmmm why you guys fighting about pirate and warriors
warriors pwn whit dmg, but pirates are faster whit attcking theres no point in this fighing (F2) (dont get mad at me i was only saying something) (redface)

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:26 am

*gets mad at chobbilight*
GRRRRR lol (exellent)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:06 am

prokila00 wrote:*gets mad at chobbilight*
GRRRRR lol (exellent)

i dont believe you cuz you like when ppl get mad at you like when zaylo get pisses of

NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (F2)

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:34 pm

yea i do i find it very hilarious (F2)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:44 pm

just as i expected (F2)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

BTW what about Pallys? TT.TT they have a mob skill that is 900% dmg 0.o also, advanced charge you can get about 6 hits per 10 seconds and thats 500% dmg per hit. lol. also, what about Power guard? 40% dmg right back at you!

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:13 pm

ya but hh has cool down and takes a while to dmg

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am

they still have advanced charge which im pretty sure is 500% dmg and doesn't waste charge's

chatwindow
Blue ribbon pig

Post by chatwindow » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:02 am

geez all classes r equal (F3)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 am

lol in the other thread you said pirataes pwn all =p

some classes beat others, and thiefs happen to be the only class with a chance of beating a warrior.

Rugard
Slime

Post by Rugard » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Infighter rulez warrior droolz (exellent)
Infighter is faster than warrior
Infighter skills overpawnage (redface)

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 pm

actually not all classes are equal
mabye at 4th job they are but 3rd job mage does horrible dmg
a 2nd job brawler can do more dmg then them (cool)

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:27 pm

lol, my lvl 48 page does up to 2.3k and can attack like once every 2 seconds usually 0.o (I have a scrol haxed mace (wink) )
also, power guard is a warrior skill that when maxed does 40% damage back to the damager, and since warriors have 3 times more hp, let me show you a battle between a lvl 50 infighter or w/e and a level 50 page or fighter(second job fighter does do more dmg you know).

Knuckle pirate: attack maybe, 1.5k on the fighter/Page, gets about 700 damage done to them because of power guard. they only have like 1.5k hp, so this is very much dmg
Fighter/Page: fighter uses rage, then attacks with a decent weapon doing 2k easily, taking out the knuckle pirate.
Page with good weapon attacks and does maybe 1.5k, taking out the knuckle pirate

sry I don't know like anything about 2nd job gunslingers

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Warriors Pwn lol.
But honestly a majority of infighter moves rely on energy