The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Talk about Pirates
Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom
Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Post by Montycarlo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Zaylo wrote:jealous? of what? Imo pirates have nothing that cant be beat by another class
Once again, you're comparing all jobs to one, that's like comparing all jobs against your beloved warrior class, to all the others, they are slow. Pirates are a hybrid class; they have pros and cons of other classes, so they can be viewed as a subclass in that retrospect. Then it just makes your statement look silly since you're weighing up the differences of the main classes to the subclass. The subclass is an extension of the super classes (No, I did not add super for the hell of it, it is not glorifying another, wrong definition!) and so they inherit their properties.

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Montycarlo wrote:
Zaylo wrote:jealous? of what? Imo pirates have nothing that cant be beat by another class
Once again, you're comparing all jobs to one, that's like comparing all jobs against your beloved warrior class, to all the others, they are slow. Pirates are a hybrid class; they have pros and cons of other classes, so they can be viewed as a subclass in that retrospect. Then it just makes your statement look silly since you're weighing up the differences of the main classes to the subclass. The subclass is an extension of the super classes (No, I did not add super for the hell of it, it is not glorifying another, wrong definition!) and so they inherit their properties.

ok good, i hate it because its a hybrid class. You know what i mean? Feels like Maple got lazy and just made a job that has parts of every other job. Thats my opinion imo. Hate if you will but, if pirates had more skills that had a huge difference from other job's id probably like the class more. I mean come on, Barrel? Who cant see the rip off from darksight.

Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Montycarlo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm

I understand your point of view, however I see it and many other skills as superior-looking.

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

Every class is equal (exellent)

go510
Blue Mushmom

Post by go510 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:09 am

Antigo510 wrote:Every class is equal (cool)

Nuh Uh, mages are strongest

KrisKrazy
Mushroom

Post by KrisKrazy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 am

umm to say the truth mages suck until 4th job dude [saying the truth]then they own all!!! (exellent)

KrisKrazy
Mushroom

Post by KrisKrazy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 am

Zaylo wrote:
Montycarlo wrote:

ok good, i hate it because its a hybrid class. You know what i mean? Feels like Maple got lazy and just made a job that has parts of every other job. Thats my opinion imo. Hate if you will but, if pirates had more skills that had a huge difference from other job's id probably like the class more. I mean come on, Barrel? Who cant see the rip off from darksight.

y do u kill on pirates so much? [and u kill on pirate when it says your main is a pirate]huh zaylo?

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am

KrisKrazy wrote:
Montycarlo wrote:

y do u kill on pirates so much? [and u kill on pirate when it says your main is a pirate]huh zaylo?

Here's an idea,

Actually read my posts.

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 pm

go510 wrote:
Antigo510 wrote:Every class is equal (cool)

Nuh Uh, mages are strongest

Wrong, it probably be Xbow or Archer b cuz the can hit higher than the dmg cap

kazispazi
Red snail

Post by kazispazi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 am

no way piratez pwn they have great avoid and once they get over their accuracy problem then the do great dmg to almost everything
btw zaylo do you have a life?

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 pm

thats the same question he should be asking you

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 pm

kazispazi wrote:no way piratez pwn they have great avoid and once they get over their accuracy problem then the do great dmg to almost everything
btw zaylo do you have a life?

Thats right, anyone who doesnt like pirates doesnt have a life.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm

does that mean ninjas dont have a live ??? :o

Rugard
Slime

Post by Rugard » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:17 am

lmao ninjas . (F2)
pirates most pro ler. mages will lose to all other jobs coz too easy to ks hahahaha (exellent)

KrisKrazy
Mushroom

Post by KrisKrazy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 am

and heres a idea for u zaylo read the post tittle i mean y are u killing on pirates on this topic ive seen sum of your post uve said good things about pirates i know as a fact(over 3 quotes)

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:16 pm

KrisKrazy wrote:and heres a idea for u zaylo read the post tittle i mean y are u killing on pirates on this topic ive seen sum of your post uve said good things about pirates i know as a fact(over 3 quotes)

I hate pirates. Need anything else?

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Zaylo wrote:
Montycarlo wrote:

hmm this makes me wish that i did more than just play maple....(like learn about pros and cons etc.)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Zaylo wrote:
KrisKrazy wrote:and heres a idea for u zaylo read the post tittle i mean y are u killing on pirates on this topic ive seen sum of your post uve said good things about pirates i know as a fact(over 3 quotes)

I hate pirates. Need anything else?

yeah warriors own

sk8er224
Slime

Post by sk8er224 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:14 am

Zaylo wrote:
Montycarlo wrote:

hey zoylo i used too always love warriors but since i tryed the pirate alll the other jobs got wiped out its the only entertaining job so stop saying warriors are the best(and montycarlo owned you (cool) )so relly u shouldnt have anything aginst pirates(cause there awsome (exellent) )

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:31 am

I like cuz they carry gunz rofl (exellent)