The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Talk about Pirates
User avatar
Colbeh
Slime
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 pm

The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Colbeh » Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm

You read the title. This thread is only for those that LIKE Pirates, not those that merely want to compare them to that of greater power.

Well, what do you like about Pirates?

I like the challenge it takes to get past the Brawler's accuracy problems and the feeling of proudness you bestow upon yourself when you do get past the accuracy problem.

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby chobbilight » Tue May 05, 2009 7:36 pm

i like pirates cayse they cant pwn heros or paladins

User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Zaylo » Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 am

Colbeh wrote:You read the title. This thread is only for those that LIKE Pirates, not those that merely want to compare them to that of greater power.

Well, what do you like about Pirates?

I like the challenge it takes to get past the Brawler's accuracy problems and the feeling of proudness you bestow upon yourself when you do get past the accuracy problem.

Yay you win? Woo Hoo I got past the acc block I'm pro!

Ya well
Warrior has higher DPS , Movement as well as cheaper weapons and GM scrolls.
Bowman have longer range and never run out of their projectile as well as they have the highest dpm as well as dom.
Mages have the very highest Dom and the fastest training.
Thiefs are the fastest with high dpm

So ya pirates have nothing

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby chobbilight » Thu May 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Zaylo wrote:
Colbeh wrote:You read the title. This thread is only for those that LIKE Pirates, not those that merely want to compare them to that of greater power.

Well, what do you like about Pirates?

I like the challenge it takes to get past the Brawler's accuracy problems and the feeling of proudness you bestow upon yourself when you do get past the accuracy problem.

Yay you win? Woo Hoo I got past the acc block I'm pro!

Ya well
Warrior has higher DPS , Movement as well as cheaper weapons and GM scrolls.
Bowman have longer range and never run out of their projectile as well as they have the highest dpm as well as dom.
Mages have the very highest Dom and the fastest training.
Thiefs are the fastest with high dpm

So ya pirates have nothing



lmao.... zaylo pwned your system

User avatar
Colbeh
Slime
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Colbeh » Tue May 12, 2009 2:09 pm

This is why this site isn't popular. Because of ignorant people like you two that do stupid things to get people to flee to friendlier sites.

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby chobbilight » Tue May 12, 2009 2:32 pm

...well i did what you asked and now your getting mad....

User avatar
Colbeh
Slime
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Colbeh » Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 am

chobbilight wrote:...well i did what you asked and now your getting mad....


This thread is named "Don't bash pirates here". Saying "I like Pirates because they're not as good as another class" is considered bashing.

User avatar
Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Montycarlo » Wed May 13, 2009 10:52 am

Zaylo wrote:Ya well
Warrior has higher DPS
Debatable
Zaylo wrote:Movement as well
Heard of recoil shot?
Zaylo wrote:as cheaper weapons and GM scrolls.
Possibly. Depends on the level of the weapons and the server.
Zaylo wrote:Bowman have longer range and never run out of their projectile
Have you ever tried a gunslinger? I have not used all four of my sets in a single training session (4 hours)
Zaylo wrote:as well as they have the highest dpm as well as dom.
Now you're flipping from one job to the other, you're treating all the other four classes as one and using the pros of each individual job against a single job. What about the speed of that a Gunslinger fires?
Zaylo wrote:Mages have the very highest Dom and the fastest training.
Not everyone likes mages, I found them excruciatingly boring.
Zaylo wrote:Thiefs are the fastest with high dpm
Define "Fastest". Movement-wise, true. Projectile? Nope.
Zaylo wrote:So ya pirates have nothing
You mean apart from the fact that they're the only job some Maplers enjoy?

Colbeh wrote:Well, what do you like about Pirates?
I'm not quite sure. Probably because I'm a fan of pirates in general, and that it's the only class that has actually entertained me.

User avatar
Colbeh
Slime
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Colbeh » Wed May 13, 2009 11:41 am

Finally someone that did what I asked.
>:D

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby chobbilight » Wed May 13, 2009 2:49 pm

i wanna know what the name is from that falcon punch......i like that 1

User avatar
zenopop
Crimson Balrog
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:15 am
Location: Blackhole
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby zenopop » Wed May 13, 2009 10:05 pm

i like pirates they shoot things and no ones at 200 yet yhey can be famouse if they get there first

User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Zaylo » Fri May 22, 2009 2:59 am

Ok the main reason I hate pirates is because they've become way to over used. As well as having annoying macros I just never liked them in general, it almost seemed like a warrior and thief.

My hatred comes from the fact I wish they could have been move unique. Dont get me wrong Battleship is badass and all but I liked mages as they were really fun. And to clearify what I ment was, that the pirate class doesn't have much to stand out by. It seems to much of a fusion which is probably why a lot of people play on them. I respect your opinion but honestly I really hate pirates and I would have liked it if Nexon or whoever could have made them more unique.

I mean

Recoil shot = Flash Jump
Rapid Fire = Hurricane
Triple Shot/Double Shot = Strafe/Double Shot
Summon Seagull = Summon Phoneix

Sumersault Kick = Slash Blast
Flash Fist = Power Strike


Etc

I just hated that I was totally amp'd for the pirates but it seemed like a huge let down.

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby chobbilight » Mon May 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Zaylo wrote:Ok the main reason I hate pirates is because they've become way to over used. As well as having annoying macros I just never liked them in general, it almost seemed like a warrior and thief.

My hatred comes from the fact I wish they could have been move unique. Dont get me wrong Battleship is badass and all but I liked mages as they were really fun. And to clearify what I ment was, that the pirate class doesn't have much to stand out by. It seems to much of a fusion which is probably why a lot of people play on them. I respect your opinion but honestly I really hate pirates and I would have liked it if Nexon or whoever could have made them more unique.

I mean

Recoil shot = Flash Jump
Rapid Fire = Hurricane
Triple Shot/Double Shot = Strafe/Double Shot
Summon Seagull = Summon Phoneix

Sumersault Kick = Slash Blast
Flash Fist = Power Strike


Etc

I just hated that I was totally amp'd for the pirates but it seemed like a huge let down.


i just noticed you always got long posts and your mostly right....and this time it was like sow treu

User avatar
Aanggang99
Slime
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Aanggang99 » Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 am

WOOO PIRATEZ ROK (cool) (cool)

User avatar
Rugard
Slime
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Rugard » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 am

recoil shot= flash jump

not exactly correct.coz recoil does damage which flash jump doesnt

rapid fire= hurricane

==" cant argue bout dat but rapid fire no critical =="

summon seagull= summon pheonix

so wat bout bahamut, ifirit, and the ice demon huh ??

flash fist= powerstrikte

flash fist way faster

u got nothing gud enough zaylo

User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Zaylo » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Rugard wrote:
recoil shot= flash jump

not exactly correct.coz recoil does damage which flash jump doesnt

rapid fire= hurricane

==" cant argue bout dat but rapid fire no critical =="

summon seagull= summon pheonix

so wat bout bahamut, ifirit, and the ice demon huh ??

flash fist= powerstrikte

flash fist way faster

u got nothing gud enough zaylo

i said that the skills are so alike it's like they just took some from every class and called it new

plus Ifrit baha and ice are dif because of elements

User avatar
Rugard
Slime
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Rugard » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:00 am

actually pheonix is fire and the other bird is ice based ==" so it's still got element sia. onli seagull has no elements (F3)

User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Zaylo » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Rugard wrote:actually pheonix is fire and the other bird is ice based ==" so it's still got element sia. onli seagull has no elements (F3)

element is practically pointless. but they do the same thing

User avatar
maplefan2
Slime
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 am
Location: in the land of milk and cheese jk always moving so i gotta say the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby maplefan2 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Pirates have the right to stand up for themselves! Your just JEALUS because gunslingers and brawlers are way more funner and cool and people are starting to leave the job you love the most just to become a gunslinger or brawler! If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all! THAT goes for you ZAYLO. I personnaly love gunslingers and if you have a problem with that then Keep it to yourself!

User avatar
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Re: The "Don't Bash Pirates Here" Thread.

Postby Zaylo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:27 pm

maplefan2 wrote:Pirates have the right to stand up for themselves! Your just JEALUS because gunslingers and brawlers are way more funner and cool and people are starting to leave the job you love the most just to become a gunslinger or brawler! If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all! THAT goes for you ZAYLO. I personnaly love gunslingers and if you have a problem with that then Keep it to yourself!

jealous? of what? Imo pirates have nothing that cant be beat by another class


Return to “Pirate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest